Program Manager C2TECOELocation: Quantico, VA
Program Manager C2 TECOE – P
Req #: 180014
The Command and Control Training and Education Center of Excellence (C2TECOE) Project Manager oversees the personnel and execution of all project tasks. The C2TECOE PM performs the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possesses detailed and functional knowledge of the Marine Corps and Marine Corps Training and Education Center of Excellence.
- Conducts operational planning and possesses intimate knowledge of the Marine Corps or other service equivalent planning process – worked on staff as planner or staff trainer.
- Prepares reports, briefs, and documents to support programmatic effort.
- Creates and edits documents analyze problem areas, and suggests feasible solutions.
- Reviews write and provide input to lesson plans
- Assists government counterparts in the performance of their responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
- Establish a close and trusted working relationship with the C2TECOE Leadership
- Actively supervise and lead a geographically separate contract team; ensure regular coordination with respective Government Site Leads
- Master’s degree
- Completion of SAW, SAMS, SAASS, JAWS or MAW second year operational planning course is desired; major in operations research, management, military science, or equivalent area is desired.
- Minimum ten years of operational experience in deployment and employment of ground combat, supporting arms, and combat service support units and related equipment at the battalion command/staff level or higher.
- Experience with TECOM and the Battalion training cycle to include participation in a BSTX or similar event
- Experience in TECOM and associated C2 systems (e.g., JBCB2, CPOF, etc), training methodologies (e.g., C2TECOE Academic SOP) and associated policies
- Minimum three years of demonstrated knowledge of joint military doctrine, tactics, and command relationships
- Direct participation in real-world operations is desired.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to design and write clear communications and present complex training programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus
- Daily travel in local area during the work day
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
- Must be able to travel between 4-6 weeks per year to include overseas destinations
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.