Cyberspace Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) InstructorLocation: Augusta, Georgia
Location: Fort Gordon- Cyber School
REQ ID: 18-0017
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch primarily provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams. The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain’s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes).
The candidate will support instruction and training development of Army Cyber School courses providing trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams as a Cyberspace and Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) Training Instructor. Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17’s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant. The majority of these courses consist of technical cyber training established by USCYBERCOM J7, DoD CIO, and the NSA.
- Must have experience within the United States Army Maneuver, Fire, and Effects field (11, 12, 13, 18, 19 MOS), or Military Intelligence as a SIGINT specialist or the Signal Corps as a 25A serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E8 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers
- Must have graduated from Senior Leader Course, Captain’s Career Course, or Command and General Staff College (or equivalent at the time)
- Must have served in a tactical unit as a company commander, staff planner, or in a similar leadership role of a battalion or higher element
- Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, instructing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Unified Land Operations
- Possess and maintain the required security clearance (TS/SCI) throughout the contract
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or an equivalent degree.
- Must have 6+ years related experience with Bachelor’s, Master’s and 4+ years’ experience, or 3+ years additional experience in the above areas accepted in lieu of degree.
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.