Software Test EngineerLocation: Huntsville, AL
Software Engineer Tester
Location: Huntsville, AL
HE has a position open for a Software Engineer located in Huntsville, Alabama supporting a team providing hardware and software development and test support to the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC).
The candidate will be responsible for developing systems and software architectures, managing software requirements, and developing embedded software solutions. The applicant must be able to review system and subsystem specifications and interface documentation for completeness, accuracy, and applicability. Candidate will support and participate in system/subsystem design, trade-off and performance studies and analyses; interpret and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer; review, verify and/or validate system specifications and other design-related documentation; and hardware and software design review, technical interchange and management control meetings, and configuration control boards.
- Must have working knowledge of C/C++, LabView CVI, LabView, TestStand.
- Experience providing software engineering and product development support on DoD programs
- Proficient with unit testing, integration testing, validation and verification testing
- Experience with military test equipment
- Demonstrate ability to identify and document software configuration and requirements
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security clearance
- Experience with VxWorks
- Experience with IBM DOORS
- Knowledge of software modeling tools
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience (6+ years) may be used in lieu of degree.
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.