Senior Training Facilitator
HigherEchelon is seeking a highly motivated military veteran with health care experience to support a training program for a large Federal Agency.
The selected candidate will travel to various locations in the United States and facilitate the transmission of the training material. The preferred candidate must have prior training/facilitation experience, experience with women’s health care services and an engaging personality. The position also requires familiarity with Microsoft Power Point.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Provides in-person, classroom training focused on Women’s health care
· Manages and updates training material throughout duration of the course as necessary
· Assesses and provides feedback on adoption of course learning objectives
· Utilizes Microsoft PowerPoint to facilitate training program
· Speaks on a regular basis to large groups of people for training purposes
· Travels 3-4 times a month to facilitate training programs
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or other healthcare related fields
· Experienced with Microsoft Office software with proficiencies in PowerPoint
· Experience serving or working with the armed forces
· Experience speaking to large groups of people
· Experience facilitating training
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify