Cognitive Performance CoachLocation: Abilene, Texas
HigherEchelon is seeking a Cognitive Performance Coach (CPC) to support the Cognitive Enhancement Performance Program (CEPP) at multiple locations. CPCs teach performance enhancement techniques to Service Members and Civilians. Teaching is conducted in group and individual settings and includes general education in human performance. The teaching specifically focuses on personalized training about how to acquire and apply specific mental skills and techniques that cultivate the mental and emotional strength necessary to thrive in an era of overwhelming demands and persistent conflict. Using these principles, CPCs help Service Members to become high performing “tactical athletes” and help foster high performing “unit teams” in preparation for, during, and following combat operations. Specifically, CPCs teach performance psychology to further promote excellence and efficiency during physical, technical, and tactical training, as well as during the challenges of combat operations.
Tasks, responsibilities, and additional duties include:
· Attend training exercises and field operations as requested by individual units to serve as a performance enhancement consultant and to coach Service Members and Leaders on the acquisition of performance psychology techniques and their application to individual military tasks and unit operations
· Provide tailored educational programs and workshops to help Civilians living and working in demanding environments achieve success and accomplish personal, professional, and family goals
· Recommend improvements to all aspects of CEPP operations.
· Perform routine CEPP operational duties
· Conduct assessment, assist in program evaluation, and support research projects being conducted locally
· Assist or provide CEPP program overview briefings to VIPs and high-ranking leaders when required
· Develop and maintain professional development relating to all aspects of performance enhancement, academic proficiency, and military- related knowledge
· Perform additional duties as required
· Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Psychology, Counseling, or Kinesiology with a specialized emphasis in sport and/or performance psychology
· Experience working with adult clients developing performance enhancement skills, education, and training for use in a physical or motor performance arena
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience teaching large, small, and individual audiences; ability to work well within a team environment
· 1-6 years’ experience with Performance Enhancement Skills Training
· Experience with human performance, Collective Training, Training Development, and Training Education
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance
· Familiarity with biofeedback techniques, military environment, and resilience training
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.