Cyberspace Response Assessment InstructorLocation: Fort Gordon, GA
Cyberspace Response Assessment Instructor
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
HigherEchelon is seeking a highly motivated candidate to support the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The candidate shall provide instructional support and training development for the Cyber School. Personnel supporting the school shall assist and support the CCoE personnel and shall utilize and develop all training related products IAW all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 with appendixes). Instructors will facilitate adult learning through modern training techniques and methodologies and assist in developing Cyberspace Operations (CO) curriculum. The Cyber Common Technical Core (CCTC) course embraces the adult learning concept by creating an environment that is approximately 80% hands-on and 20% knowledge-based instruction. The majority of these courses consist of technical Cyber training validated by USCYBERCOM J7, DOD CIO, and the NSA.
Army Cyber School training includes Career Field 17’s (Cyber Operations) Basic Officer Leader Course (BOLC), Captain’s Career Course (CCC), Operations Officer Course (OOC), Advanced Individual Training (AIT), Advanced Leader Course (ALC), Senior Leader Course (SLC), Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC), Warrant Officer Advanced Course (WOAC), and other Cyberspace Operations courses as determined by the Army Cyber Commandant.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree and twelve (12) years or more of related experience. Masters and ten (10) years or more of related experience.
o In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas.
o Preferred degrees included Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or an equivalent degree.
· Must have networking expertise and experience equivalent to the CCIE
· R&S or JNCIE - SP level
· Must understand networking from both the theoretical & practical perspectives
· Must be comfortable with reading and understanding Requests for Comment (RFC). Must be comfortable with taking an RFC for a networking protocol and creating a compliant implementation from scratch
· Must be proficient in python or ruby
· Must have experience in Software Defined Networking (SDN), including installation, operations, maintenance of a variety of SDN controllers (OpenDaylight, Open Contrail, etc).
· Should be familiar with control plane protocols like OpenFlow.
· Must have experience in instructing the aforementioned topics
· Possess and maintain the required security clearance (TS/SCI) throughout the contract.
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
· Experience teaching technical computing concepts at the institutional and/or collegiate level.
· Experience contributing in the open source community, examples include, published tools, reports, publications, repositories, etc.
· Hands on technical experience installing, operating, and maintaining systems
· Hands on experience building, managing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and securing enterprise level networks.
· Network Project Management experience.
· Experience securing enterprise level network instructors are required to conduct the following:
o Assess Cyberspace Related Risk
o Integrate Intelligence into Cyberspace Operations
o Employ Cyberspace Defense
o Detect Indicators of Compromise, Unknown Vulnerabilities, or Anomalous Behavior
o Perform Incident Response
o Provide Cyber-Threat Indications and Warnings
o Provide a Critical Asset Vulnerability Assessment
o Implement Defensive Cyberspace Operations - Response Actions
o Perform Cyberspace Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Activities
o Perform Cyberspace Operational Preparation of the Environment
o Perform Cyberspace Attack Operations Orders All of these indicate technical expertise over general knowledge, planning, and administrative application.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.