Quality Assurance AnalystLocation: Huntsville, AL
HigherEchelon is seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to support government programs related to the Software Engineering Directorate (SED).
The QA Analyst will perform Software Quality Control and Quality Assurance functions per the SEI CMMI Level III Process. Tasks will include QC/QA audits, document reviews, code reviews, and testing verification.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Develop and maintain the project’s Quality Plan.
· Participate in document and code peer reviews.
· Verify peer review findings were corrected in accordance with standards.
· Witness the execution of system testing and acceptance testing.
· Identify noncompliance issues and monitor the corrective action plan to completion.
· Provide schedule status on quality activities.
· Reporting the monthly QA Status Report to relevant stakeholders.
· Coordinate and conduct scheduled and unscheduled audits.
· Perform trend analysis of noncompliance issues.
· Monitor all processes for compliance with quality standards.
· Confirm all appropriate quality reviews were conducted prior to the release of deliverables.
· Collect and analyze the quality measures for the project and make recommendations to the Project Lead on process and quality improvements.
· Prepare reports, presentations, and quality work products.
· Review technical data packages for adherence to the project scope, established standards and methodologies, and program requirements.
· Recommend process improvements as related to quality on process standards throughout the Design and Development Lifecycle.
· Work within defined test environments and support/validate all levels of product testing.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience in the related field is required.
· Experience shall include a range of tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility.
· 4 years of related experience is accepted in lieu of degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Design and Development Lifecycle.
· Software testing experience
· Able to read and understand C/C++ code
· Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
· Familiarity with System Engineering "V" development lifecycle and "Agile" development lifecycle
· Experience with Agile development
· Familiarity with DO-178 standard
· Ability to read hardware mechanical drawings for piece part and/or assemblies, and reading of electrical drawing schematics
· Familiarity with ASME and/or ANSII Standard
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.