Risk Management Framework (RMF) ExpertLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
Risk Management Framework (RMF) Expert
Location: Huntsville, AL
Seeking a highly motivated Risk Management Framework Expert to plan, execute and implement Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities for the Aviation Mission Planning System (AMPS) using the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Manage and update POA&M as required in eMASS for multiple accredited operating systems.
· Provide assessments of the severity of weaknesses or deficiencies discovered in the information system and its environment of operation and recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities to an acceptable risk level.
· Register Ports, Protocols in the Ports and Protocols System Management (PPSM)
· Conduct monthly scans using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Content automation Protocol (SCAP) and manual checks from the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
· Serve as Information Assurance Representative to the AMPS Defect Review Board.
· Conduct annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Information Assurance Security Reviews of the AMPS builds.
· Provide technical guidance and support to AMPS system engineers regarding Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) to mitigate vulnerabilities and ensure applicable development STIGs are being used.
· Provide support for the attainment and sustainment of Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)/Assess only activities for independent applications.
· Serve as primary contact and technical support to PD-ANMP AMPS ISSM on a variety of initiatives involving the AMPS system to include, but not limited to, accreditation activities, updates to Fly Away packages, security analysis on impacts of system designs, modifications and technical initiatives.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, computer science, or related field
· Current SIPR Token desired
· Current eMASS account desired
· 4+ years of experience
· Candidate must posses and active Secret Clearance
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.