Salesforce Team Member
Salesforce Team Member
Location: Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area
HigherEchelon is anticipating strong growth and has a need to expand our existing Salesforce team. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with clients both in the Public and Commercial sectors. The following Salesforce roles are of interest to us and that we are seeking qualified candidates for:
· Business Analyst
· Project Manager
· Integrations Specialist
These positions report to the HigherEchelon SVP, Salesforce & IT Services, who will work closely with the HigherEchelon COO to achieve these objectives. Additionally, high levels of collaboration are expected with other departments of HigherEchelon.
Responsibilities and Requirements (Not all Apply to All Roles):
· Design and develop Salesforce solutions, with an emphasis on simple, configurable and effective solutions.
· Understand Agile Development and be able to plan, manage, or execute in that environment
· Continuously enhance personal knowledge of Salesforce products and services.
· Participate in the selling process as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Salesforce and other technology government and commercial sales.
· Provide technology writing support for government proposals when required.
· Assist with HigherEchelon’s Salesforce marketing, including website, email marketing, web marketing, trade show marketing, under the guidance of the HigherEchelon VP, Salesforce & IT Services.
· Develop trusted relationships with Salesforce technical and sales personnel to ensure effective reach-back for problem solving and additional sales leads.
· Support internal HigherEchelon Salesforce projects, including email marketing, web to lead capability, development of a future coaching and mentor portal, and other R&D type efforts.
· Maintain Salesforce certifications and assign them to HigherEchelon. Seek to earn additional certifications for Salesforce.
· Participate in identifying additional teammates who could support HigherEchelon projects.
· Bachelor’s degree required, and Master’s degree preferred
· More technical roles will be expected to have degrees in the Sciences
· Be certified by Salesforce either in a technical track or a Consultant track
· Have relevant, recent experience in Salesforce engagements
· Speaker engagements at Dreamforce or other Salesforce events
· Possess other Public Cloud skills on platforms like AWS and/or Azure
· Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
· Must be a naturalized U.S. Citizen
· Proximity to Washington D.C. preferred
· Remote work considered but not preferred
If you think you have what it takes to join this high-performing team, submit your resume via our online careers site: http://the-he.force.com/careers/
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.