Cyber Security / Information Assurance LeadLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
Seeking a highly motivated Cyber Security / Information Assurance Lead to support the Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) Advance Research Center (ARC). Candidate will lead and manage the implementation of required network security to properly safeguard all computer systems, network, and data in accordance with current policies and regulations.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Assess the security risks of IT systems, network and software applications and document them in formal security and risk assessments with supporting artifacts associated with the MDA Designated Accrediting Authority and Certification Authority process.
· Drives cyber strategy and provides insight into all policy and technical decisions.
· Oversees the implementation of DoDD 8530.1, 8500.2; DoDI 8510.1, 8510.01, Risk Management Framework, and other applicable NIST and CNSS IA directives, instructions, and guidelines to include interfacing with the MDA Information Assurance management and case managers.
Education and Experience
· Master of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
· IA Certification in IAW DoD Instruction 8570.1 M
· 9-15 years related work experience
· Proficient in the use of Unix, Linux, Windows, Python, Visual Basic, and Bash
Must possess an active Top-Secret Security Clearance.
Option for remote working: NO
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.