Lead EngineerLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
Seeking a highly motivated Engineering Lead to support the Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) Advance Research Center (ARC). Candidate will lead all aspects of engineering activities across the ARC program to include planning, integration, development, and network testing.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Lead all network test support activities to include strategic and deliberate planning.
· Develops, plans, coordinates and integrates systems-related requirements to support operational needs.
· Makes recommendations based on assessments of stakeholder requirements.
· Develops and coordinates contract deliverables and reports.
· Prepares management plans and reports.
· Leads team members in completion of contract deliverables, task order review, and briefings and presentations.
Education and Experience
· Master of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
· 15+ years related work experience
· General knowledge of complex weapon system engineering as it related to designing, developing, and implementing a network capable of conducting ground tests of the BMDS.
Must possess an active Top-Secret Security Clearance.
Option for remote working: NO
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify