Integration Management LeadLocation: Huntsville, Alabama
Seeking a highly motivated Integration Management Lead to support the Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) Advance Research Center (ARC). Candidate will lead integration checkout activities for Ground Based Midcourse Defense components and midcourse sensors after Hardware and Software upgrades within the GMD ISTC laboratories.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Serve as the primary test asset management focal point during formal ground testing, coordinating with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Test Event Execution team to work issues that may arise with components and report status and readiness of ISTC and other laboratories via voice communications.
· Coordinate with all participating BMDS elements within ISTC labs for formal test events, lab readiness runs, and element requested checkout activities, real world events and training exercises; coordinates schedules for integration and lab activities based on element availability.
· Lead the execution of lab readiness runs to verify status of the HWIL assets within ISTC labs. Assists lab components in the resolution of issues affecting successful integration for the specified test event.
· Ensure all data is appropriately captured for each component after individual runs, located in the appropriate storage area, and placed under CM control for transfer to the Missile Defense Data Center.
· Capture and maintain metrics of the number of hardware, software, and configuration changes as well as the number of runs conducted on a day to day basis within ISTC laboratories to feed overall ARC utilization metrics for all assets.
· Capture performance metrics to include component turnaround time, test execution durations, and data archival efficiency.
· Provide technical support at weekly Integration Meetings and any other impromptu Technical Meetings, as required.
Education and Experience
· PhD in related field
· IA Certification in IAW DoD Instruction 8570.1 M
· 20+ years related work experience
Must possess an active Top-Secret Security Clearance.
Option for remote working: NO
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.