Network Management / Information Technology Lead SpecialistLocation: Huntsvillle, Alabama
Seeking a highly motivated Network Management / Information Technology Lead Specialist to support the Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) Advance Research Center (ARC). Candidate will lead all aspects of network and communication activities across the ARC program to include identifying, prioritizing, and resolving network related issues.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Research, design, and present emerging technology recommendations to improve the overall network efficiencies and capabilities across the program.
· Monitor and analyze network performance to detect and resolve issues.
· Have experience leading network projects, including the installation of new network hardware or software and network configuration and design.
· Provide technical leadership in the integration and testing of complex large-scale networks.
Education and Experience
· BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields
· IA Certification in IAW DoD Instruction 8570.1 M
· 9-15 years related work experience
Must possess an active Top-Secret Security Clearance.
Option for remote working: NO
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.