HR Business AnalystLocation: Washington, D.C.
Seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst with Human Resource operations experience within the federal government.
Candidate will …
· Perform process reviews, conduct analyses, identify procedural and control deficiencies
· Assess business needs/issues, gather and define business application requirements and write effective and detailed business/system design requirements
· Provide program recommendations based on sound data analysis
· Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
· Train clients on new processes/functionality.
· Train new system users.
· Support the process redesign efforts for HR transformation initiatives to include such activities as: conducting current state assessments through stakeholder interviews, focus groups and process mapping, gathering requirements, and designing and implementing solutions
· Provide advice and assistance to program officials on standardizing processes for administration and position classification matters
· Develop and maintain project documentation, process documents, meeting notes, risk registers and action items
· Work under direction of project managers to support project deliverable completion and delivery
Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field with 3 years related experience
· Broad experience in business research principles processes and techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of program design and implementation methods
· Knowledge of business functional and technical requirements with ability to obtain elaborate and verify
· Experience with cross-project collaboration with teams from operations, technology, change management/training/communications, reporting and analytics, and quality assurance.
· Extensive understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies
· Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
· Ability to document meeting results
· Ability to document and track project risks, action items, and issues
· Experience using MS SharePoint for project documentation and collaboration
· Must be possess or be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance
· Must be a United States Citizen
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.