HR Project ConsultantLocation: Washington, D.C.
Seeking a highly motivated Project Consultant with Human Resource Operations experience within the federal government.
Candidate will …
· Assist in developing a training process and plan for a large Government Agency to learn new enterprise capabilities and processes developed and maintained by the agency.
· Facilitate a Communications Assessment to understand current communication gaps and identify needed support for the user community.
· Provide expertise to program team to consider any new human capital data collection methods, analysis, processes, or technology
· Support the process redesign efforts for HR transformation initiatives to include such activities as: conducting current state assessments through stakeholder interviews, focus groups and process mapping, gathering requirements, and designing and implementing solutions
· Assess current conference/travel management processes to include review of templates, procedures, version controls, and make recommendations on how to streamline and improve processes and documents.
Skill and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 12 years related experience
· Broad experience in Federal HR
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of program design and implementation methods
· Demonstrated ability to apply the appropriate U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) classification standard to existing or proposed position descriptions
· Experience with cross-project collaboration with teams from operations, technology, change management/training/communications, reporting and analytics, and quality assurance.
· Detailed understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies
· Ability to develop and maintain a project plan in MS Project
· Ability to document meeting results
· Ability to document and track project risks, action items, and issues
· Expert knowledge of MS Office tools to include: MS Word and MS Excel
· Ability to use MS SharePoint for project documentation and collaboration
· Must possess or be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.