Business Process Review SpecialistLocation: Washington, D.C.
Seeking a Business Process Review Specialist to support an engagement on behalf of a large Government Agency.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Track and report program and project lessons learned at the completion of major projects and collaborate with the client on the best overall strategy to integrate lessons learned into program management review discussions and planning.
· Assess current HRIT conference/travel management processes to include review of templates, procedures, version controls, and make recommendations on how to streamline and improve processes and documents.
· Conduct business process reengineering (BPR) reviews to include drafting a plan, workflow maps, and standard operations procedures (SOP) based on Government identified processes. Develop “As-Is” and “To-Be” process mapping to improve business processes and create business value across the portfolio.
· Support the process redesign efforts for HR transformation initiatives to include such activities as: conducting current state assessments through stakeholder interviews, focus groups and process mapping, gathering requirements, and designing and implementing solutions.
· Complete an annual review of the existing Strategic Plan and provide support for updates and the final development of the plan
· Conduct team face-to-face strategy sessions quarterly build a shared understanding regarding improvements and capabilities for personnel.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in related field with 11 years related experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of program design and implementation methods
· Experience with cross-project collaboration with teams from operations, technology, change management/training/communications, reporting and analytics, and quality assurance.
· Demonstrated understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies
· Must possess or be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.