Unified Land Operations (ULO) InstructorLocation: Fort Gordon, GA
Seeking a highly motivated Unified Land Operations Instructor to support the Cyber School at Fort Gordon.
The Army recently established the Cyber School under the CCoE to train the new Cyber Branch/Career Field 17, which includes courses for MOS 17A, 170A, and 17C. The Cyber Branch primarily provides trained personnel to Army Cyber Command’s Cyber Mission Force (CMF) teams. The position will provide instructional support to the Cyber School, develop training and training products IAW USCYBERCOM J7, Army University SALT, Unified Land Operations, Basic Officer Leader Course Common Core standards, Captain’s Career Course Common Core standards, the Analysis Design Develop Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) process, Army Learning Model (ALM) Principles, and all applicable regulations and SOPs (i.e. TRADOC REG 350-70 and all appendixes).
Responsibilities and Requirements
· support instruction and training development of Army Cyber School courses, primarily consisting of Cyber/17 Series initial entry training and professional military education common core Unified Land Operations instruction.
· maintain classrooms, support the training and training development requirements of the Cyber School such as: determining individual critical tasks and learning objectives; reviewing/modifying course materials; assist with developing training support documents including lessons plans, individual student assessment plans, POI, and practical exercises; present course instruction IAW the POI and Lesson Plan; and maintain classrooms.
· demonstrates model behavior and professionalism at all times
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Must have experience within the United States Army Maneuver, Fire, and Effects field (11, 12, 13, 18, 19 MOS) serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E8 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers.
· Must have graduated from Senior Leader Course, Captain’s Career Course, or Command and General Staff College (or equivalent at the time).
· Must have served in a tactical unit as a company commander, staff planner, or in a similar leadership role of a battalion or higher element.
· Have 2 (two) years of experience, within the last 5 (five) years, instructing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Unified Land Operations.
· In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas.
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard.
· Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC), Faculty Development Program-1 (FDP-1), and Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC).
· Graduation from the Army’s Functional Area 29 Officer Course, 290A Warrant Officer Advanced Course, Army Cyberspace Operations Planners Course (ACOPC) or alternate/equivalent qualification training for USCYBERCOM Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) teams.
Must posses an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
Must be a U.S. Citizen
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.