Salesforce Configuration SpecialistLocation: Washington DC, Surrounding Metro Area
Seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Configuration Specialist to support our rapidly growing Salesforce Practice.
HigherEchelon is anticipating strong growth and has a need to expand our existing Salesforce team. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with clients both in the Public and Commercial sectors. We are seeking qualified candidates for both Jr. and Sr. Salesforce Configuration Specialist roles:
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Design and build Salesforce solutions, with an emphasis on simple, configurable and effective solutions using configuration with standard and custom objects, process builders, case assignment rules, queues and escalation rules.
· Create solutions in both Classic and Lightning user interfaces
· Possess hands-on Sales and Service Cloud configuration experience including design and configuration of Service Cloud console components.
· Experience with Community Cloud (Customer Community Plus) configuration is a plus.
· Experience with AppExchange products: Vlocity, SpringCM, eSign Live and Lightning Components a plus.
· Understand Agile Development and be able to plan, manage, or execute in that environment
· Capable of managing a team, maintaining overall project awareness and conducting release management activities
· Maintain Salesforce certifications and assign them to HigherEchelon. Seek to earn additional certifications for Salesforce
- Possess strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required, and Master’s degree preferred
· Be certified by Salesforce either in a technical track or a consultant track
· Between 1 – 5+ years of previous Salesforce development experience required depending on role
· Scrum Master Certification is preferred
· Must be a naturalized U.S. Citizen
· Proximity to Washington D.C. preferred
· Remote work considered but not preferred
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.