Salesforce Business Analyst and TesterLocation: Washington DC, Surrounding Metro Area
Seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Business Analyst and Tester to support our rapidly growing Salesforce Practice.
HigherEchelon is anticipating strong growth and has a need to expand our existing Salesforce team. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with clients both in the Public and Commercial sectors. We are seeking qualified candidates for both Jr. and Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst and Tester roles:
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Create, update, and clarify user stories for new business processes designed to meet requirements in support Salesforce solutions.
· Write user stories with an emphasis on simple, configurable and effective solutions using configuration and custom code for both standard and custom objects, process builders, case assignment rules, queues and escalation rules.
· Solicit, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements.
· Perform and lead test planning and execution activities.
· Understand and be capable of navigating both the Classic and Lightning user interfaces.
· Understand Agile Development and be able to plan, manage, or execute in that environment.
· Maintain Salesforce certifications and assign them to HigherEchelon. Seek to earn additional certifications for Salesforce.
- Possess strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required, and Master’s degree preferred.
· Be certified by Salesforce either in a technical track or a consultant track.
· Between 2 – 5+ years of relevant Salesforce experience required depending on role.
· Must be a naturalized U.S. Citizen
· Proximity to Washington D.C. preferred
· Remote work considered but not preferred
About HigherEchelon, Inc.
HigherEchelon, Inc. (HE) is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) provider of management, training, technology, engineering, and leadership support services. Our mission is to help organizations achieve the results they seek by operating at peak efficiency. Supported by a strong
background in Program Management, our expert teams have a highly successful track record of quickly responding to client critical requests and consistently exceeding expectations.
HigherEchelon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. HigherEchelon, Inc. participates in E-Verify.